The most typical andalusian dish is salmorejo, and the most spanish, the spanish omelette. In this delicious workshop we will teach you how to cook these delicacies according to the traditional recipe.
The first step will be to buy the freshest ingredients to cook these dishes, for this we will go to the Vélez-Málaga market.
After we will go to Café Mediterráneo, the most cozy cafeteria in Vélez-Málaga. In a private session, we will start cooking the salmorejo, a delicious tomato cold soup that delights anyone who tries it. While the salmorejo gets cold, we will start to prepare the potatoes and eggs for our omelette.
And after… enjoy the feast! Fresh salmorejo to start and a good ration of spanish omelette to continue.
Participating in this experience you will learn the true traditional recipe for both dishes, so you will be able to prepare them at home and surprise your guests.
- Transport from your accomodation in the coast from Torre del Mar to Nerja (other locations under request) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Host/driver fluent in english-german-spanish.
- Visit to the market of Vélez-Málaga to buy the ingredients.
- Salmorejo and spanish omelette cooking workshop.
- Delicious lunch prepared by you!.