Sun and wine! We can boast of our abundance of both. Our first stop will be in the town cataloged with “Best weather in Europe”. Besides magnificent beaches, Torrox has a beautiful old town full of flowers and arab architecture.
Later we will visit the beautiful Cómpeta, where we will walk along their moorish style decorated streets, enjoying this picturesque enclave in the mountains of la Axarquía.
To whet the appetite before lunch, we will visit a wine cellar and taste their delicious moscatel wines known in the whole region.
We will finish our route in Sayalonga, where we will enjoy a tasteful lunch made with local products and a glass of wine. Finally, we will have a walk around the streets of the town before starting our way back.
- Available on thursdays. Other days under request
- Transport from your accomodation in the coast from Torre del Mar to Nerja (other locations under request) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Host/driver fluent in english-german-spanish.
- Reduced group, minimum 2, maximum 8 persons.
- Visit to Torrox.
- Visit to a wine cellar in Cómpeta including wine tasting.
- Visit to magic Cómpeta.
- Menu lunch + 1 drink (let us know if you have any special need).
- Visit to Sayalonga.
To get the most out of the experience, we present you the following advices:
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you tend to get dizzy in car trips, we recommend you to take an anti dizziness pill.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bring sunglasses
- If you are coming in the hot months, make sure to use sunscreen.