The almond tree is one of the trees with earliest flowering. Instead of waiting for spring, their flowers bloom towards the end of January. In the case of la Axarquía, its mild temperatures allow this phenomenon to happen even earlier, sometimes blooming in early January.
Enjoy a beautiful morning walking amongst almond trees with us for around two hours and discovering the connection of these trees with the local agriculture. We will also visit the small village of Daimalos, with only 50 inhabitants, located in the municipality of Arenas. A beautiful and magic place that seems to have stopped in time to stare at the flowering almond trees.
We will end the experience enjoying a tasteful lunch in a local restaurant.
- Available on saturdays
- Transport from your accomodation in the coast from Torre del Mar to Nerja (other locations under request) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Host/driver fluent in english-german-spanish.
- Reduced group, minimum 2, maximum 8 persons
- Beautiful walk across fields full of blooming almond trees
- Visit to the tiny village of Daimalos
- Menu lunch (let us know if you have any special need)
To get the most out of the experience, we present you the following advices:
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you tend to get dizzy in car trips, we recommend you to take an anti dizziness pill.
- Bring a water bottle.