Flamenco is one of the symbols of spanish culture. Is considered Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. Andalusia is without any doubt the center of the flamenco world. Therefore we invite you to come with us to enjoy the rhythm, passion and colour of this unique musical style.
During the route, our host will introduce you to some of the most important figures of flamenco, while listening to a selection of the best songs of this style. Our first stop will be a workshop of flamenco box in Torrox, where you will learn the history of this instrument and the different branches of flamenco.
Later we will go to Nerja to enjoy an authentic flamenco night. Get in touch with the andalusian art and passion while enjoying a delicious dinner watching the show. An evening you will never forget.
- Available only on wednesdays
- Transport from your accomodation in the coast from Torre del Mar to Nerja (other locations under request) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Host/driver fluent in english-german-spanish.
- Reduced group, minimum 2, maximum 8 persons
- Visit to workshop of flamenco box in Torrox .
- Dinner with starter, main dish and dessert. Many options to choose from in the menu, let us know if you have any special need.
- Flamenco show.