Frigiliana is known as one of the most beautiful towns in Spain. We invite you to know the city of the three cultures through its beautiful streets and learn the history of the moorish in the mountains of la Axarquía. After the guided visit you will have some free time to explore the marvels of the town at your own pace.
Later we will go to El Acebuchal, in the mountains, an old town abandoned after the spanish civil war which has a very interesting history. Nowadays is completely restored, and hosts one of the most famous restaurants in the region. There we will enjoy a menu based on local products. After lunch we will take you back to your accommodation.
- Available on wednesdays. Other days under request
- Transport from your accomodation in the coast from Torre del Mar to Nerja (other locations under request) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Host/driver fluent in english-german-spanish.
- Reduced group, minimum 2, maximum 8 persons
- Visit to Frigiliana y free time
- Visit to El Acebuchal.
- Lunch with menu + 1 drink (let us know if you have any special need).
To get the most out of the experience, we present you the following advices:
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you tend to get dizzy in car trips, we recommend you to take an anti dizziness pill.
- Bring a water bottle.
- If you are coming in the hot months, make sure to use sunscreen.