How is it to be a goatherd? If you are curious about the rural world and you like animals, this experience is made for you. You will meet on of the most characteristic animals of Málaga while walking across a beautiful mediterranean landscape.
We will pick you up and drive across the mountains to the interior of la Axarquía until we reach an andalusian farmhouse. There we will meet Juan and his goats. With these sympathetic animals we will walk through paths around ravines, so a good physical condition is more than recommendable. During the walk you will learn more about the daily life of a goatherd in Málaga as well as about the natural richness of the region.
To end, we will go to one of the best restaurants in the zone to enjoy a tasteful dinner prepared with local products. Discover the charm of our rural world and live a unique experience in Málaga learning our traditions and customs.
- Transport from your accomodation in the coast from Torre del Mar to Nerja (other locations under request) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Host/driver fluent in english-german-spanish.
- Walk across the fields with a herd of goats.
- The hour of the experience will depend on the time of the year.
- This experience is dogfriendly, bring your pet along!
Dinner + 1 drink in a prestigious restaurant after the activity: 20,- € per person
Submit your review